Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Free College Education Comment

This blog is about my views on a classmate's blog post called Free College Education?...more affordable education?

I completely agree that we should try to make a greater effort to make college education tuition free. I am a UT student and I too take courses at ACC from time to time. I am currently pre-med which is quite intensive in its workload; therefore, having a job to help pay for my education is an extra load that can sometimes hinder my academic abilities. Being a college student is stressful already, along with its transition from high school to college, which is why I think college should be free. It would lift a huge weight off of a college student's shoulders. 

Some students also dream of pursuing further education but can't because of financial instability. This seems pretty unfair because everyone deserves an opportunity to education no matter their financial status. I think making college free would make huge differences in today's society which could in turn move our world into a more intellectual and advanced state.

No comments: